Bergamot has a light, sweet citrusy scent. Uplifting and relaxing, it is good for building confidence and enhancing your mood. It has a long history of use for oily skin.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help reduce the symptoms of acne or boils.
- to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns.
- to experience relief from eczema and dermatitis.
- to help relieve headache.
- or inhaled when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic.
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough.
Bergamont Essential Oil - Young Living